Extra Life Update

As September comes to a close we get ever closer to that November 4th game-date, and things are starting to pick up! Unfortunately totals we are at right now are not really available, but with over 25 thousand people signed up, we are definitely off to a good start. And that goes for us as well. As I type this, we have brought $450 to the table for the kids and are starting to get close to the range we hit last year!

But we still have a ways to go to meet and beat that goal, which we obviously want to do. And we will certainly need your help to do so! So what can you do? Well if you see that thermometer to the side of this post, that is a link to our team’s extra-life page, where you can pick a player to donate to or even to the team directly. I will be honest, I do not know how that works as I only realized it was possible this morning, but anything you want to do to help us help the kids is more then appreciated.

Also, as I have noted prior, unfortunately the raffle was dead. Due to the changes in Steam’s rules, we can no longer hold onto an inventory of games to unload on one single player like the unholy storm form the angry video game gods who have not figured out you can’t drown in digital downloads. It was fun to make someone’s day like that.

But I do have a bunch of codes sitting around from bundles I havent used, and I feel like I want to give them out on the big day. I just have not figured out how. So.. just because it isn't a raffle doesn't mean I wont have something up my sleeve. Im cooking something up, I just don’t know what yet.

And on that note, I think it’s time to get back out there and play for the next of the 100daysofgaming… so I will take my leave.

Thank you again for your help,

Megabyte

No comments:

Post a Comment