I'm not going to hide it behind the cut. This recently, a fellow ExtraLifer informed me of the official date of Extra Life 2016 while watching their twitch stream. (In case you are reading this, thank you, Zyaldar.) We are officially starting a 25 hour this year, and it all happens on November 5th and we will be playing right there with everyone else. Currently, the exact plans of that night are obviously going to be very up in the air as we have almost a whole year to plan it out. It's even completely likely that our location will be different as a few friends have already shown interest in hosting the marathon this year. But the details there will come clearer as the year progresses.
But I do have details for the raffle we will are even now actively running to help bring in donations to Extra Life. As we speak, I am sitting on what I hope will be the start of the biggest line-up of games we have given away for the marathon to date. So what games have been added so far?
- Penny Arcade 3
- Penny Arcade 4
- Heretic: Shadow of the Serpent Riders
- Hexen: Beyond Heretic
- Hexen II
- Hexen: Deathkings of the Citidel
- Quantum Conundrum
- Plants vs Zombies
- Saturday Morning RPG
- Serious Sam Classics: Revolution
- Realms of the Haunting
- Hard Reset
- The 7th Guest
- System Shock 2
So how do you enter? The same way we have done this every year so far:
- Click that "Make a Donation" button under the thermometer to the right of this website.
- Welcome to the Red Sector's Extra Life page. Click the word Roster.
- You will now be looking at the gamers that make up our team. Click the name you want to donate to.
- Now that you are on one of our individual pages, click the "Support Me" button on the page. (If you want to see which hospital the gamer is playing for, it will be at the bottom of this page, and every gamer will be playing for a different team)
- Fill in the information and make sure to include an email we can reach you in the message box. (You can make it so only the gamer can see it if you like.)
Thank you for reading.