Extra Life 2021 Update

 

 

Hello everyone and welcome to the last major update before I do my own 24-hour marathon for Extra Life, and I will admit I am cutting it close here. For most people game day was last Saturday, making it 25 hours, but family plans put it on hold for me, so I will be getting to it this weekend instead! As it stands we have managed to bring in $400 so far, but of course we will be looking to increase this as game-day continues. I am hoping to see you there!

You can find our page at https://www.extra-life.org/team/RedSectorShutdown and can even watch the stream from there!

I am planning to start at 8 AM saturday (11/13) and will be going till 8 AM the next morning if all goes according to plan. Thank you again for all your support and see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment